Some things remain constant. Royal Pacific REALTORS® dedicated commitment to improving the quality of life in their communities is one of them.
Royal Pacific REALTORS® are well known for donating their time and energy to charitable causes. Setting the tone and direction of dedication and philanthropy is Sing Yeo, senior vice-president, Royal Pacific Realty.
In the last 15 years, Sing Yeo and other Royal Pacific Realty Group Realtors®, have quietly and consistently raised hundreds of thousands of dollars. Without any fanfare, the company has worked hard and used their great networking skills to make a significant difference to many charitable causes including:
- The BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
- REALTORS® Care Endowment Fund for Oncology and Genetics
- Canuck Place
- Tapestry Foundation for Healthcare (including Mount St. Joseph’s Hospital)
- The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver’s Blanket Drive
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. (United Chinese Community Enrichment Services Society) Walk with the Dragon
Sing has received numerous awards for his volunteer work, including the Order of BC, the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver’s REALTORS® Care Award and the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Gold Award for fundraising efforts.
In a profession known for its generosity, Royal Pacific REALTORS® stand out. It’s because of the efforts of Sing Yeo and his dedicated, caring team at ROyal Pacific realty Group.
Sing is our hero. Please join us in giving him a round of applause and saying “Thank you!”