You’re a residential landlord in Metro Vancouver. Now what?

Posted on August 12th, 2010

You’ve just bought a small apartment block or a single detached home with three or four legal suites.

Congratulations. You’re a landlord.

If you’re too busy to look after the myriad details that come with owning rental units, consider hiring a Royal Pacific REALTOR® to manager your property.

We are fully experienced and knowledgeable in the area of residential tenancy and can:

  • locate, screen and select tenants
  • negotiate lease or tenancy agreements
  • collect rents
  • oversee building repairs and upkeep,
  • ensure there is adequate insurance coverage and that premiums are paid
  • ensure that your business operates smoothly and any problem is dealt with right away
  • prepare a budget and maintain accurate books and records
  • keep you informed about tenant issues, property taxes
  • comply with all legislation, regulations and bylaws, from the Residential Tenancy Act to local Secondary Suite bylaws.

Royal Pacific Realty offers many multilingual REALTORS® who are fully trained as property managers.